Digital Technology Outreach Specialist for the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Soft piggy, warm piggy; Little ball of fat; Happy piggy, sleepy piggy; Oink, Oink, Oink.
- Norman County Historical Society commented on their Minnesota Historic NW meeting.
- Blue Earth County Historical Society reminded folks October is American Archives Month.
- West Central Minnesota Historical Association posted photos from their meeting.
- Beltrami County History Center posted photos of the Historic Saum School.
- Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum posted a resource for Native American Flutes.
- Freeborn County Historical Museum posted a video of a 99-year-old fire truck in action.
- Today’s word at the Cokato Museum & Akerlund Photo Studio is “Taphophile.”
- Descendants descend on Washington County Historical Society.
- Pine County History Museum posted they are in need of a longer telephone cord. Cheeky comments ensued.
- Folks from “End O Line Railroad Park and Museum” spent the day at “Wheels across the prairie museum“
- McLeod County Historical Society is invaded by 3rd and 4th graders.
- American Indian Resource Center shared a video on AIRC efforts in creating a strong support system for first-generation American Indian college students to help them succeed.
- Fagen Fighters WWII Museum posted photos of their P-51 Twilight Tear undergoing its annual inspection.
- East Side Freedom Library posted photos from their participation in the St. Paul Art Crawl.