Parents, join us in supporting your students on their History Day adventure!
For those of you who are new to History Day, or would like more information, we wanted to give you and your students the opportunity to come to the History Center and get acquainted with the process, as well as ask us any questions you may have. On Tuesday, January 27th from 5:00 PM-7:00 PM we will be holding an Open House! This is your chance to come at any point during the night to meet the staff, receive help on your project, or just explore the museum!
Open House Activities
- Short History Day Staff Presentations- 5:15 PM & 6:15 PM
- View example projects
- Free museum admission for all (open till 8:00 PM)
- Specialized History Day Library help at the History Center Library (open till 8:00 PM)
- Snacks to enjoy
- Your students chance to ask History Day staff their tough project questions
- Purchase a high quality exhibit board ($7.00)
Join us on the second floor of the History Center in the MacMillan Education Center to find out more about the nights events and opportunities. For questions contact Ali Kappes (651)-259-3426. We hope you see you all there!