So back from break, and back in school… I remember that feeling like it was yesterday…
As school has started up again it means that History Day season is in full swing. We hope you guys are working hard at putting together an awesome project for this year…
What’s that? You don’t even have a topic selected yet? No worries, we have you covered. This year we have expanded our outreach and are offering History Day specific events at libraries here at the Minnesota History Center, St. Paul, and Minneapolis. At these library events you can:
- Research your topic and find new sources
- Get individual help from History Day staff
- Receive advice from librarians
- Have fun with other History Day students!
The dates we have set up are as follows:
@ The Minnesota History Center Library - 9AM-12PM, January 17th, 2009
- Ridgedale Library - 5:30PM-8:30PM, January 12th, 2009
- Minneapolis Central Library - 11AM-3PM, January 31st, February 21st, March 7th, 2009
@ St. Paul:
- Rondo Outreach Library - 11:30AM-2:30PM, January 24th, February 7th and 14th, 2009
- St. Paul Central Library - 3PM-6PM, January 12th and 26th, February 2nd, 9th, and 23rd, 2009
Let us know if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!