Lori Williamson has been a contributer since 2007-11-02 20:10:23.
Profile: I am part of the Collections Department here at MHS, working to bring things into the collection and making them accessible to the public. Although books are my first love, I am interested in new technologies which allow people to see some of the great things we have in new, different, and interesting ways. Please keep checking this page! We will make it worth your while.
Posts by williamson
- Diary entry by Thomas Montgomery of the 7th Minnesota Regiment, Company K – October 31, 1864, 31 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook
- “Grant’s Entire Army Moving”, “Rebel Plot” and “From Washington”, The Saint Paul Press – October 30, 1864, 30 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook
- A personal letter from Ebenezer Brewer Mattocks, a surgeon in the Minnesota Seventh Regiment, to his sister Nellie on performing surgery on wounded soldiers – October 28, 1864, 28 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook
- Sheridan’s Great Victory: The Good News Grows Better”, The Wabasha County Herald – October 27, 1864, 27 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook
- “The News”, The Rochester Republican – October 26, 1864, 26 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook
- “Another Glorious Victory in the Shenandoah” and “A Cloud of Galiant Witnesses”, The Stillwater Messenger – October 25, 1864, 25 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook
- Lutefisk or Ludefisk?, 24 Oct 2014 in What's New
- Diary entry by Thomas Montgomery of the 7th Minnesota Regiment, Company K – October 24, 1864, 24 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook
- Consulting the Oracle, 24 Oct 2014 in Our Favorite Things
- Letter from James Madison Bowler to his wife, Elizabeth, about food and living quarters – October 23, 1864, 23 Oct 2014 in Civil War Daybook