Lori Williamson has been a contributer since 2007-11-02 20:10:23.
Profile: I am part of the Collections Department here at MHS, working to bring things into the collection and making them accessible to the public. Although books are my first love, I am interested in new technologies which allow people to see some of the great things we have in new, different, and interesting ways. Please keep checking this page! We will make it worth your while.
Posts by williamson
- “Army Correspondence,” and “Special Dispatches,” Goodhue County Republican (Red Wing) – June 19, 1863, 19 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- Diary entry by Edward F Wright of the 7th Minnesota Infantry, Company H, participating in the Sibley Expedition against the Dakota Indians – June 18, 1863, 18 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- “Latest News, By Telegraph,” “the Invasion of Pennsylvania,” and “The Alabama’s Depredations,” Saint Paul Daily Press – June 17, 1863, 17 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- “The Latest,” and “The Germans in Hooker’s Battles,” Stillwater Messenger – June 16, 1863, 16 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- Diary entries by Matthew Marvin – June 15, 1863, 15 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- “Brilliant Cavalry Fight on the Rappahannock,” “Latest News, By Telegraph,” and “The Siege of Port Hudson,” Saint Paul Daily Press – June 14, 1863, 14 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- Ded Unk’Unpi: We Are Here Exhibit Acquisitions, 13 Jun 2013 in Our Favorite Things
- Letter from G. Merrill Dwelle of the Third Battery, Minnesota Light Artillery, to his father describing travels through areas of Minnesota affected by the 1862 U.S.-Dakota War and reflections on the conflict – June 13, 1863, 13 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- Letter from James Madison Bowler to his wife, Elizabeth Caleff Bowler, then residing in Nininger, Minnesota, reporting on events – June 12, 1863, 12 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook
- “List of Casualties in the Fourth Minnesota Infantry at the Battles of Jackson and Champion Hills, and in the Assault on Vicksburg,” and “An Urgent Call from Pemberton,” Saint Paul Daily Press – June 11, 1863, 11 Jun 2013 in Civil War Daybook